Furisode gozen (Only for the Shared-ride plan) details
Authentic Japanese cuisine with sashimi (raw fish) and tempura.
This menu is only for the Shared-ride plan.
Details of the menu
- The first appetizer (2 dishes) Tofu mixed with green peas, lily bulb/ raw tofu skin,Soy-sauce-marinated salmon,Matsumae-style wasabi
- The second appetizer Boiled field mustard in a small pot, foie gras jelly, cheese egg, pickled horse mackerel
- Sashimi Assortment of seasonal fish with vegetables and wasabi
- Grilled plate Roast beef,colorful vegetables,mustard vinegar
- Cooked plate Taro, shrimp, chestnut, wheat gluten, and okra with minced meat sauce
- Fried plate Tempura fried on the boat: shrimp, sand borer, squid, Conger eel, butterbur scape, sweet potato
- Rice and others Bamboo shoot rice, Japanese consommé soup
- Pickles Assortment
- Fruits Seasonal fruits
※All of 9 dishes in spring (from the end of March to the middle of November)
※The details may be changed depending on the availability of ingredients.
10,000 yen (tax excluded) per person
*The price does not include the passage fare.
*Including the passage fare of the yakatabune.