Segawa-maru (No. 7)
- ：50 people
- Authentic Japanese-style yakatabune where you can enjoy a Japanese atmosphere inside the boat.
- Tables and chairs are also available so that you can stretch your legs.
- A magnificent view of Tokyo Bay is enjoyed from the observation deck on the 2nd floor.
A large yakatabune with a passenger capacity of 80 people maximum. You can enjoy the atmosphere of a yakatabune with an authentic Japanese interior. "Table style" or "tatami style" can be chosen at your request.
- ：40 people
- The Japanese-style tatami room is a comfortable space with full air conditioning.
- Perfect commemorative photos on the spacious observation deck.
- It can be chartered for a small number of passengers.
Ebiya-maru is a big yakatabune with a Japanese look from its external appearance to its interior. You can enjoy the atmosphere in the Japanese-style tatami room inside the boat. Please take photos of the beautiful scenery of Tokyo Bay and commemorative photos on the rooftop observation deck.
The 15th Mame-maru
- ：70 people
- Equipped with a large sky deck
- A big yakatabune for up to 70 people
- Part of the seats are comfortable built-in kotatsu.
The 15th Mame-maru is a big yakatabune for up to 70 people. It is equipped with a sky deck and a built-in kotatsu where guests can comfortably stretch their legs.
Tsuki-maru (Yokohama only)
- ：20-60 people
- Free karaoke
- It can be chartered from a small number of people.
A medium-sized yakatabune for up to 60 people in Yokohama. The room inside the boat is a Japanese-style tatami room.
- ：18 people
- The only small yakatabune in Tokyo Bay, specially manufactured for a small number of passengers
- Best to charter for a group of up to 20 people
- Guests from overseas can comfortably enjoy the cruise in this high-ceilinged boat.
This small yakatabune, the only one of its kind in Tokyo Bay, was custom-built for ferrying a small number of passengers. You can charter it for a group of 2 to 20 people. The ceiling of the boat is high, so tall foreign guests can be comfortable on the boat.
Mid Blue (Cruiser)
- ：20 people
- A stylish cruiser with luxury and friendliness
- You can enjoy various situations in the cabin or on the decks.
- It is a stylish all-around cruiser, also good for BBQs on the deck.
It is one of the best stylish cruisers for an extraordinary party for about 20 guests. You can enjoy a variety of situations on the boat, not only in the cabin but also on the rear deck and front deck, which is an attraction of a Western-style yakatabune (cruiser).
- ：70 people
- Spacious room on the 1st floor of the boat for up to 70 people.
- Illumination inside the boat livens up the party.
- A spacious rooftop deck allows the taking of a group photo of a large number of guests.
It is a large-sized party boat renovated in 2018. Its spacious floor is a great attraction of this boat. We can arrange various layouts for parties. Rainbow illumination in the boat livens up the party.
Celebrity II (Cruiser)
- ：100 people
- A large-size Western-style yakatabune (cruiser) for up to 210 people.
- It is a three-story boat, and those three floors can be used for various purposes.
- A big party with more than 100 guests can be organized on a floor.
It is the biggest charter boat on Tokyo Bay, with a passenger capacity of 210 people maximum. A total of three stories, two stories inside the boat and the rooftop deck, can be used for gorgeous, extraordinary parties.